Saturday 10 May 2014

Some Serial Killers & Their Last Words

Isnt he charming.... this is Ted Bundy, an American serial killer. He allegedly raped and killed at least 100 women and girls. Due to his charming nature women fell for him. He always approached his victims in public feigning ignorance or inability about something and then lured them to a secluded place to rape and murder. He decapitated some of his victims and preserved their heads as trophies. He was a necrophiliac-used to have sex with his victims even when they were dead until it was impossible to do so.
His lasts words were,"I'd like you to give my love to my family and friends." unbelievable isnt it????
This man John Wayne Gacy, is known as the 'Killer Clown" he raped and murdered 33 young men and boys after raping them off course in six years. His lasts words were,"Kiss my ass." :o
Here is another American serial killer whose last words were, "Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard. I could kill ten men while you're fooling around." meet Carl Panzram. He confessed murdering 22 men and raping at least 1000 others. In one of his honest confessions he said that he raped men not just because he was a homosexual but simply because he wanted to humiliate them before robbing.


It was a common believe in erstwhile USSR that crime like rape and murder was a characteristic of immoral capitalist societies.. its a fact that most abominable serial killers and rapists were from US of A, but they do exist in every society. Meet this ugly man Andrei Chikatilo, a brutal serial killer and rapist from Ukraine, USSR (former). He butchered 53 women and little girls after raping them. He was nicknamed “Butcher of Rostov” and the “Red Ripper”. he confessed that his first victim was a nine year old girl... he took her to a wood and tried to rape her... she was screaming her heart out so he had to slit her throat... he later admitted that he had realised at that moment the only got an erection when a dieing woman or child beg for her life.
Last but not the least meet Javed Iqbal, a native from Pakistan
and these were his exact words before dieing “I am Javed Iqbal, killer of 100 children. I hate this world. I am not ashamed of my action and I am ready to die. I have no regrets. I killed 100 children.”


No comments:

Post a Comment