Thursday 22 September 2016

She asked him, "Do you love me?" He could see the enthusiasm in her eyes, he felt miserable that his answer would break her heart, maybe forever, but he had to say. He looked into her eyes and said, "nope. I dont."
Her eyes were flooded but she smiled and said," But I do. I love you.... more than i ever loved anyone in my entire life."

Days passed, they grew older.... together they were the happiest couple in the whole world. Every morning she repeated the same question and he repeated the same answer... for him it was a relationship without any string attached.. and for her? It meant everything.

That morning, the sky was like a bright blue sapphire, the sun was shining like a giant golden football... every single bud in their tiny orchard bloomed and birds started singing in the melodious possible tune... .. his answer was finally changed and he waited imlatiently for her to ask him the same question... he waited ... waited and waited....but she was no where to ask him the stupid question....

That day onwards... whenever he sees a lovely flower he says, "I love you" or he sees a chirping bird, a naughty squirrel, a beautiful butterfly... he says , "I love you... ."

#Aninditasblog
https://www.facebook.com/amianindita.blogspt.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment